TUITION and other FEES
for fee-paying international students
valid in the 2016/2017 academic year
- DANCE ARTIST TRAINING -
Audition fee: 40 EUR
This sum should be remitted to the Academy's bank account number, preceeding the audition with the announcement "audition fee".
Registration fee: 40 EUR
It is due before the start of each academic year, once in each academic year.
Tuition fee / semester:
in partial or preparatory training: 2 500 EUR (the fee covers the practical /dance/ classes)
in English language BA (full) training: 750 000 HUF (the fee covers both practical and theoretical classes; for scholarship possibilities please see Stipendium Hungaricum)
Tuition fees are to be paid in advance together with the registration fee:
in the autumn semester: on or before the first day of 1st term (September);
in the spring semester: on or before the first day of 2nd term (February)
by bank transfer to the following bank account:
Bank name: Magyar Államkincstár (SW-Code: MANEHUHB)
IBAN: HU 88 1003 2000 0149 3263 0000 0000
Bank account holder: Magyar Táncművészeti Egyetem (Hungarian Dance Academy)
Address: Columbus utca 87-89, H-1145 Budapest, Hungary
Note: bank charges must be covered by the sender!
Compulsory contributions in dance artist training:
- Contribution for health care services: Must be paid by all students in dance artist training whether fee-paying or with State scholarship. It entitles students to use the services and facilities of the fitness and rehabilitation room, including orthopaedic examination, physiotherapy and use of equipments.
- Costume contribution:
(1) of Section 41 in Regulations Governing Expenses and Allowances
For the sake of unified professional outfit to be used in dance artist training, the Academy will take care of procurement of dance outfits.
(2) Against payment of costume contribution, all dance artist students whether with State scholarship or fee-paying (including international students) will be entitled to dance outfits as well as to the services of the costume store. Students will also be entitled to practice and ballet shoes the number of which is stipulated in the recor's instructions.
(3) The annual fee of costume contribution is decided upon by the Senate.
(4) Students must pay the fee of costume contribution in two installments, the first installment by September 15, the second by February 28 of the given academic year.
(5) Students with payment arrears of costume contribution may not use the services of the costume store and must purchase their own outfits by their own, according to the academy's regulations.
Compulsory contributions in HUF in the 1st semester of the academic year 2016/2017
| Grade || Ballet Grade1 || Ballet Grade2 ||Ballet |
|Ballet Grade4 ||Ballet Grade5 ||Ballet |
| Ballet Grade7 ||Ballet Grade8 ||Ballet |
| Modern ||FolkD |
|Folk dance 2 |
| Costume contribution || 7000 || 7000 || 10000 || 10000 || 13000 || 13000 || 20000 || 20000 || 20000 || 13000 || 13000 || 13000 |
| Health care contribution || 1100 || 1100 || 1100 ||1100 || 1100 || 1100 || 1100 || 1100 || 1100 || 1100 || 1100 || 1100 |
Compulsory contributions in HUF in the 2nd semester of the academic year 2016/2017
| Grade|| Ballet Grade1|| Ballet Grade2||Ballet|
|Ballet Grade4 ||Ballet Grade5 ||Ballet|
| Ballet Grade7||Ballet Grade8||Ballet|
|Folk dance 2|
| Costume contribution||8700||8700||12000||12000||15300||15300||23000||23000||23000||15300||15300||15300|
| Health care contribution||3600||3600||3600||3600||3600||3600||3600||3600||3600||3600||3600||3600|